This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty validates expertise in designing and maintaining network architecture for the breadth of AWS services.
Difficulty : ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆
Salary : $120k – $171k
- Length : 170 mins
- Fees : $300
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
- Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
- Delivery Method:
– Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
- Pre-req : None
- Exam Guide : guide
- Professional experience using AWS technology, AWS security best practices, AWS storage options and their underlying consistency models, and AWS networking nuances and how they relate to the integration of AWS services.
- Knowledge of advanced networking architectures and interconnectivity options [e.g., IP VPN, multiprotocol label switching (MPLS), virtual private LAN service (VPLS)].
- Familiarity with the development of automation scripts and tools. This should include the design, implementation, and optimization of the following: Routing architectures (including static and dynamic); multi-region solutions for a global enterprise; highly available connectivity solutions (e.g., AWS Direct Connect, VPN).
- Knowledge of CIDR and sub-netting (IPv4 and IPv6); IPv6 transition challenges; and generic solutions for network security features, including AWS WAF, intrusion detection systems (IDS), intrusion prevention systems (IPS), DDoS protection, and economic denial of service/sustainability (EDoS).