This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Data Analytics – Specialty validates expertise in using AWS data lakes and analytics services to get insights from data.
Difficulty : ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆
Salary : $120k – $171k
- Length : 3 hrs
- Fees : $300
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, and Simplified Chinese.
- Format: 65 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
- Delivery Method:
– Pearson VUE and PSI; testing center or online proctored exam
- Pre-req : None
- Exam Guide : guide
- Five years of experience with common data analytics technologies
- Two years of hands-on experience and expertise working with AWS services to design, build, secure, and maintain analytics solutions
- Ability to define AWS data analytics services and understand how they integrate with each other
- Ability to explain how AWS data analytics services fit in the data lifecycle of collection, storage, processing, and visualization