This credential helps organizations identify and develop talent with critical skills for implementing cloud initiatives. Earning AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional validates the ability to design, deploy, and evaluate applications on AWS within diverse, complex requirements.
Difficulty : ⭐⭐⭐⭐☆
Salary : $120k – $171k
- Length : 3 hours
- Fees : $300
- Languages: English, French (France), German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese (Brazil), Simplified Chinese, and Spanish (Latin America).
- Format: 75 questions, either multiple choice or multiple response
- Delivery Method:
- Pearson VUE and PSI.
- Testing center or online proctored exam
- Pre-req : None
- Exam Guide : guide
- Familiarity with AWS CLI, AWS APIs, AWS CloudFormation templates, the AWS Billing Console, the AWS Management Console, a scripting language, and Windows and Linux environments
- Ability to provide best practice guidance on the architectural design across multiple applications and projects of the enterprise as well as an ability to map business objectives to application/architecture requirements
- Ability to evaluate cloud application requirements and make architectural recommendations for implementation, deployment, and provisioning applications on AWS
- Ability to design a hybrid architecture using key AWS technologies (e.g., VPN, AWS Direct Connect) as well as a continuous integration and deployment process